Online Ayurveda Course
What Will You Learn
- You will learn the principles of Ayurveda.
- How to integrate Ayurveda in your life.
- How to balance your body and mind.
- How to practice Ayurveda & improve your health
- how to identify, analyse & balance the 3 Doshas
- How diet, weather and activities affect the physical & mental health
Dr. Pragyan Tripathi
Dr. Pragyan Tripathi is a qualified Ayurveda doctor. He completed his Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery (B.A.M.S.) and master degree (MD) in Ayurveda from Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore. He is the founder of Narmede Ayurveda Panchkarma center in Ujjain India. Dr. Pragyan is an expert in pulse reading and Panchakarma. He also did a 200-hour yoga teacher training course from Sivananda Vedanta Center Madurai.
His unique style of teaching makes him a great teacher. He will make you understand about your yoga anatomy and the importance of Ayurveda in our life also the relation between yoga and Ayurveda.
He is a disciplined, confident and goal-oriented individual. He carries a positive mental attitude.